Foldable, Pedal Assistant, 5-level Speed Assistance control by LCD Display
Frame: 17" Aluminum Alloy Foldable Frame (use for 26" Wheel) Fork: Aluminium Alloy suspension fork JS lockable and adjustable Shock: G4 Four-Link shock absorber Motor: 48V 1000W brushless gearless DC Rear Hub Motor Brake: Front and Rear Disc brake (Front Dia. 160mm disc, Rear Dia. 160mm disc) Deraulleur: Front and Rear Shimano Deraulleur Speed Gear: Front 3-speed, Rear 7-Speed Gear Wheel: 26" Aluminum Alloy Double-Wall Rim with 12g strong spokes Tire: 26"*1.95 LCD Display: Control 5-level pedal assistance, show speed and trip Speed Control: Half-Bar Twist Throttle with Power Indicator and Electric Key
Battery: 48V 20Ah Lithium battery in Black Flat Aluminium Case Range: Full electric 40~50km (with 48V 20Ah Li-ion battery) Max. Speed: 55-58km/h(34-36MPH), based on flat road without wind Charge time: 4-5h Climbing ability: ≥20°
Electric bike Net Weight(without battery):23kgs (about 50 pounds)
Ready to ride weight with battery:30kgs (about 65 pounds)
Steps of install the Ebike:
1. Unpacked the wooden box and carton
2. Take out the Ebike carefully
3. Prepare necessary tools for installation:
4. Cut all bundle strips and remove all packing and protection material carefully (please be careful to avoid any scratch)
5. Install Front Wheel please, tighten both sides screws
6. Install front mud guard
7. Install Handlebar please, tighten all screws
8. Install both pedals (Right and Left)
9. Check carefully to make sure all screws were tighten well
10. Slide the battery inside middle layer of the rear rack, adjust position till you can turn the key smoothly
11. Plug power supply cable with battery discharge port
12. Turn the switch key of the battery to "Ignition" to turn on the battery power
13. Take the key (bundled on handlebar by strip), insert key in the lock of Twist Throttle, turn it, check whether all lights on?
14. If all lights on the throttle on, then please try a test ride with little speed up (twist the throttle a little)
Congratulation! You are done!
Warning: Please take care of your local Ebike laws, we only supply it! Before you ride it, please wear helmet and all necessary safety ware to avoid injury, please control speed not too fast during riding.
Enhanced wooden box package, suitable for international delivery:
Care and Maintenance of Your Electric Bicycle
Fortunately, care and maintenance of your electric bike is really no different than for any other bicycle.
There is, however, a greater onus to keep the bike in good order. Anything that slows the bike down (like dirt in the gears or deflated tires) forces the battery to work harder. This shortens the time between charges and means you can travel less distance on a single charge.
Here are some tips:
the motorized components should usually not need maintenance, other than to keep the outer casings clean and dry
electrical components don't take kindly to immersion in water or excessive damp, so...
Don't use aggressive water sprays or power jets when washing the bike: keep water off the battery as much as you can
Dry off the bike after washing it, or after riding in the wet
Don't leave the bike out in the rain or snow: store it somewhere dry and out of direct sunlight (which can cause problems if the battery overheats)
keep tires properly inflated
keep brake cords tight and check the brake pads regularly for wear and tear
ensure the bike's moving parts (especially the gears) are kept clean and well lubricated
don't open up casings, chargers etc. as you are unlikely to be able to reseal them effectively, making them more susceptible to water damage
take care of the battery as you would any other battery (see the battery page for more details)